July 14, 2008

Etsy Seller: Moon Maiden Soap & Sundries


The owner of Moon Maiden, Dana, made a sweet offer to feature ads for free on her blog. To return the favor, I am featuring her beautiful products on my blog today! A little bit more about her business:

"We are a husband and wife team living along the Lakeshore in West Michigan.We make all of our soap in small batches using the finest vegetable oils we can find by the Cold Process method. The bars are each hand cut and cured a minimum of 4 weeks for an exceptionally mild, long-lasting, hard bar of soap!"

The Caribbean Coconut Soy Jar Candle sounds like a real treat and healthy too as 100% soy jar candles are often easier-tolerated by those with asthma or allergies. There are a variety of lovely scents to choose from, go pick out something for yourself today!


Do take a look at Dana's blog for product news and updates!
She has a separate blog for an explanation of the ingredients used in her products.

1 comments:

Dana said...

Zizi,

I am sorry that I'm just now getting around to thank you for featuring me on your blog. What lovely compliments and nice things to day about my shop and my items.

Thank you from the very bottom of my heart!

Peace,
Dana

Lawyers
Lawyers Counter