June 30, 2008

Have you seen....

The latest Summer Special at Charming Rose Supplies. Spend $50* or more and receive one Chain Nose Ergonomic Plier, free with your purchase!Click to see: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12777161

-Available in limited quantity!

I have some new goodies I'm waiting for in the mail:
-Jewelry ring bases in 2 styles, adjustable. Gunmetal and Rhodium Finish.
-More jewelry making findings, including rose connector charm.
-And hopefully some wooden charms, I'm still deciding on which styles to get!

And I love to offer more savings for my lovely customers, I've introduced a Buy & Save offer:

For buyers within Canada: Spend $50 or more and receive Free Shipping.
United States: Spend $70 or more and receive Free Shipping.
International: Spend $100 or more and receive Free Shipping.

And lookout for an upcoming giveaway at this blog! ;) It might be a good idea to subscribe so you don't miss out!

0 comments:

Lawyers
Lawyers Counter